I have to order this dress ASAP if I want it. I HATE making decisions under pressure...especially since Ryan wants me to wait at least a few months to order it (he thinks I'm going to change my mind....like I've never done something crazy like that before! The man knows me too well...) but I need to order now. I just called the bridal salon and they said since it is being cut particularly for me that I would need to order it now to get it by March. !!!!!
So what do I do? Do I go behind Ryan's back and order it myself and not say anything, or wait and risk losing it, or just tell him to deal with it, and order it?
Have you had to make any high pressure/expensive decisions?