Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bamboo for my Handsome Man

Look what came in the mail this week!


It's Ryan's bamboo ring we ordered off of Etsy. Here's the Etsy shop-the seller was fabulous. Since my photography skills leave much to be desired, here's the picture from the Etsy seller:


Ryan's ring looks identical to this. He wanted it as a wedding band, but I thought he might want something more durable as well. The bamboo ring was only $65 (plus $3 shipping), and he wants a Tungsten band for when we get married. He's going to start wearing the bamboo ring now.

I won't see him this weekend, so I dropped it in the mail for (insured, of course). He got it yesterday and it fits-and he really likes it. He said it just felt weird on, but I know he'll get used to it. It took me a good week or so to get used to my engagement ring, and now I feel naked without it!

Did you or your fiance make any alternative ring choices? Are any of your grooms wearing rings before the wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!