Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No Such Luck

I keep finding shoes I love that just won't work!

Like these Nina beauties. They're 3.5 inches high, which is fine, and they are so gorgeous. They're $69.95, which is a great price, and they are pretty much perfect.

Ha, Stacy, not so fast! You thought that purchasing shoes would be a simple, easy, straightforward process?

Guess how many sizes they come in? 2, an 8 and an 8.5. I wear a 7 or a 7.5.

I don't give up easily my friends, a simple lack of my size will not deter me! I mean look at these shoes, would you give up on them?

Source


They are perfection, and they don't come in my size. Don't worry, I already talked to the Nina Shoe people, this is what they said:

Dear Stacy,

Hello and thank you for contacting us!
Unfortunately, most of the sizes are out of stock. We are anticipating additional inventory by the end of the month. However, we do not have a method of knowing which styles, colors, and sizes will be included in the next inventory shipment. We suggest that you check the website regularly for the updated inventory.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Please let us know if you need additional assistance.
Thank you and enjoy your day!

Sincerely,

Oana

Customer Support Manager

They sent me that e-mail within 5 minutes of me e-mailing them to ask about sizes. 5 minutes, aren't they amazing?

So if they don't have these shoes by the end of this month, I will move on. And by move on I mean continue to stalk Ebay and consider paying $200 to design custom Nina shoes.

Did you find things you like that just didn't work out?

6 comments:

  1. I'm in such a similar predicament. I've found a pair of shoes that I love that are alos only available in a few sizes. I continually stalk the internet hoping for a re-stock or, sadly, a suitable replacement.

    (they are seychelles reservation for two in teal if youre curious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous!! Good luck with the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find the right shoe... you just know it! Stalk Nina for sure. They are bound to get more in your size. Also, stalk ebay and Wedding Bee (that's where I got my custom Nina's for $80!). These are gorgeous. You HAVE to own these babes! Don't give up. And in the end if you have to order the custom, sign up for their mailing list to get 20% off your first order! $160 for shoes is better then $200!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did something similar for my BM's shoes. I ordered them online and they didn't have all the sizes I needed...how is it possible that with 5 girls to buy for I had to get a 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, and a 10? Really strange. Anyway, I just kept checking and eventually they had the sizes I needed on the site and I purchased immediately! Wishing you luck on the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, my entire shoe drama is on my blog, but here's the skinny:

    I ordered a pair of 7.5 shoes, and the shipping got upgraded, so they would arrive the next day. I get a package and inside is a pair of Adidas soccer cleats (no joke). They sent me someone else's shoes.

    So, they refunded my money, and I ordered the 8's instead, because they didn't know if they would get the 7.5's back in stock. I was nervous they would be too big, but they aren't. They are only a tiny bit big, and since I plan on wearing them all day, I know my feet will swell a bit from wearing them all day.

    And, scene. It was a lot worse that it sounds, because I paid a pretty penny for my shoes, but I fully plan on wearing the hell out of them after the wedding because I love them that much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are so pretty. Crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you all makes my day!