Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

More Things to Do with People you Love

A few Sundays ago, Ryan and I went to a Cardinals game!


I hadn't been to the new stadium yet, so I was really excited to see it. Ryan's aunt and uncle had gifted him tickets...and the seats were really good.


Here's the view of the field from our seats.



The new stadium.




Ryan hates taking pictures. Hates it. Which sucks for me, because I take lots more pictures now that I blog. So he was joking in this picture and cheesing it up. His taking-a-picture-of-himself skills are obviously not good.




On the way out of downtown, we drove right by the arch.




It was such a gorgeous day, and we had a really nice afternoon.

What have done with your loved ones lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!