Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holidays

I have so many great posts in my head you all....a bridemaid's dress my sister found, Ryan's suit has finally been photographed, etc...but it's been a bit of a cluster f*ck around here lately! I don't have Christmas Eve off, so I've been working 10 hour days all week so I only have to work a couple hours that day. Ryan's coming to town this weekend, the house needs to be cleaned and I still have Christmas presents to wrap.

Next week I am off work all week though, so I can get those posts out of my head and onto the screen!

Have a happy and safe holiday my friends!


9 comments:

  1. awh good luck getting everything done! enjoy the holidays and your week off :)

    oh and i love that pix. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I haven't had a chance to bring many of my post ideas to life recently either, because there's just so much to get done around the holidays! Sadly, a 10-hour day would be like a short workday for me :( Actually, S and I are hoping for a 10 hour day today so we can finish some last minute errands.

    Happy holidays and enjoy the time off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the new posts, I'm getting married in June so I need all the inspiration possible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you and Ryan and your families have a great holiday and that once you get the chance to relax and enjoy it that you truly do.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays! Can't wait to hear about all the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a crazy time of year. Happy Holidays. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you about the long days, I've been doing the same thing. I just started a new job and don't have vacation time saved up yet... so... I've been working long days AND a few hours this last Sunday to make up for it.... bah. Better be worth it is all I have to say! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have a bunch of Christmas gifts to wrap too. I hope you have a safe and merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you all makes my day!