Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Mango Mojito

Last Friday, I had a crappy day at work. I stopped off at the store before I headed home because I had to have a Mango Mojito, my absolute favorite drink in the world.




I chopped up some mint and crushed some lime, and added Sprite and Mango Rum.







I poured the delicious concoction into my Orla Kiely for Target glass and slurped away. You can mix this drink totally by taste--I like lots of mint, so I had more of that in there. It will look like a jungle in your glass, with all of the mint leaves floating around. This is a very flexible drink--you could easily switch out the flavor of alcohol or add other flavors that sound good to you.




If you've had a bad day at work, this will make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!