Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lovely Blog

The wonderful and generous Em over at Burning River Bride was kind enough to mention this blog as one that she enjoys reading. So, I wanted to mention 6 bride's blogs that I enjoy perusing as well:



Burning River Bride, mainly because she gives me the courage to negotiate with vendors and we're in the same place job-wise right now. Thanks again, Em, you made my day!



Marrying, Marathoning, and Milestones, because Emily and I both run and we both have husband/fiances who run...this means that we know what insanity is and regularly participate in it.



Luzel over at iDIY because she is so diligent and wonderful about posting free goodies.



Shay at That Sister, That New Bride.



I read Jenna every day, and I think she counts in this list because I got hooked on her blog when she was a bride: That Wife.



A Practical Wedding....Meg keeps me sane.



Sara at 2000 Dollar Wedding is so encouraging, I stop by her blog every other day or so.



I am so excited to be a part of the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!