Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Girls Weekend!

I am in Springfield, Missouri, today and tomorrow with one of my absolute favorite people, my sister Allison. We are shopping, eating (lots), going out downtown, and trying on wedding dresses! I should have lots of pictures when we get back, so hopefully I can get those up this week. Alli works in the children's department of the public library here in town, and the summer reading program they do keeps her crazy busy, so I am really glad to spend some time with her. I did my first 2 years of college in Springfield, so I am pumped to eat at some of my favorite restaurants! Don't worry, I will fill you in on the wedding dress shopping....I know the shop we're going to has Paloma Blanca and Christina Wu dresses, just to name a few.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!