Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

I am an incredibly optimistic person, but I try not to stick my head in the sand at the same time. It is entirely possible that it could rain on my wedding day. Sh*t happens. I will still want outside pictures, especially if we get married in my hometown, where there is nowhere indoors to take pictures in the event of precipitation.

Vintage umbrellas are the perfect solution! How cute would these be? I am especially partial to the plaid one. I don't think it would matter if they matched the colors or not, do you think it would?



I found all of these on Ebay just buy typing "vintage umbrella" in the search engine. Since Ryan and I aren't getting married for at least a year, I'll have plenty of time to scour Ebay for just the right ones. It also gives me another excuse to go to some thrift shops and flea markets - love it.


What are you doing in case of rain? Are you using any fun props in your wedding pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!