Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Color My World

I made a collage on Polyvore to show you the color options Ryan and I have talked about.


Here's the aqua and grass green. I pretty much love it. I think it's not overdone, and I think it'd be easy to do. We could be flexible on the colors, and do shades of green and aqua. I think locking ourselves into 2 hyper-specific colors would be bad and really limit or choices, so whatever colors we end up with, I want them to be pretty flexible.

Ryan really likes grass green with a bright, rich pink-not hot pink. Kind of a raspberry pink. He likes both color schemes, but he likes the pink better than the aqua. Here's another Polyvore conglomeration to show you what I mean. I like the aqua better. We'll see what we end up with. I don't think we'll make any decisions until we decide on a venue. Ryan really likes the color of pink that's on the ribbon of the shoe with the green of the embroidered dress.



Which do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!