Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello Out There!

Hi! My name is Stacy, and I am a recent college grad who just got engaged. Everything is changing--I'm getting married, hopefully moving, starting my career, and hopefully starting to train for a marthon.

This blog will be a conglomeration of things...recipes, wedding planning ideas, job searching, probably the occasional rant, etc. So welcome!

About the blog name...when I was in high school, I was in the show You Can't Take It With You twice (once with my high school drama club and once with a youth group). The show is by Kaufman and Hart and it is hysterical. It's all about how life is short, and you can't take it with you, so stop working so hard and enjoy it. I think it's a good way to look at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!