Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I just finished reading...

The Cellist of Sarajevo, by Steven Galloway.




It was really, really good. I like those books where there are different people and their stories running around, and then all of these different stories converge, and this was one of those books.

The book centers around the Siege of Sarajevo (I am embaressed to say that I had to look it up on Wikipedia). I am stunned that this was going on in my life time, and I was totally oblivious. In my defense, I was 6 when it started, but still, I can't believe I was totally ignorant of what happened.

Anyway, if you're looking to flesh out your summer reading list, add this book to it. It's not a long read, and I couldn't put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!