Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Invitation Inspiration

I love Printable Press. As in really love them. I love their philosophy: "an affordable alternative to custom stationery without sacrificing lovely design." Hey thanks Printable Press, because I am in dire need of affordable! I love the way they work - say you want invitations and matching thank you cards. The pdf design for the invites will run you $70, the thank you notes $30. She even gives you an idea of how much it would cost with paper and printing, too. For tech-dummies like myself, she also provides excellent printing instructions. It's a great way to DIY your invites but still have fabulous, professional design...because not all of us are professional graphic designers.

Remember when I told you I love a good tree motif? Don't say I didn't warn you.

Hello Gothic Forest, I think you might have to be mine.

Let's not leave out A Little Bird Told Me:


Go visit them here, because I have barely scratched the surface, my friends. There is so much loveliness that I cannot fit it all in here. I found these to invitation sets under the "Into the Woods" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!