LauraLou from Lucky in Love was kind enough to pass this on to me....thank you friend! You all can check out her blog for some good reads.
The blog award entails that I post 7 facts about myself, so here goes....
1. I am on the OCD side. Drawers and cabinet doors have to be closed before I go to bed. I have to check to make sure my straightening iron is unplugged at least 3 times or I have to go back and do it again.
2. I hate it when my food touches. Gross.
3. I wish I could wear dresses every day, I love to dress up!
4. I want to get my master's in religious studies someday.
5. I look just like my sisters.
6. I am a voracious reader.
7. Trader Joe's and Whole Foods can keep me entertained for hours.
I am pumped to pass this on to 7 amazing bloggers....
Kim from Gator Bride. She's been crazy busy lately, but she has an awesome blog and her engagement pictures are to die for!
Miss Pug at Miss Pug's Pawfect Wedding...her puppies are oh so cute!
Melody at More Than a Bride. Her City Museum late night wedding sounds so chic, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Runrgirl10 at Running and Wedding Planning...this girl can run, she just signed up for Boston! It's a tough race to qualify for, so she must kick *ss.
Chocolate Lover at Chocolate Lover's Confessions. She had some great LDR tips for me and I really like reading her blog.
A Bride Again...did you see her invites? Oh my goodness, this girl has some crafty fingers!
And last but certainly not least, Cheap Fiancee, because I also have "champagne tastes on a Koolaid budget."
I love our little circle we've created, I had no idea when I started this blog just how rewarding it was going to be!