Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Books I want to read

To be updated continuously because the little scraps of paper I have books written down on are started to fill up my drawers.

Every Man Dies Alone, Hans Fallada
God is not a Christian nor a Jew nor a Muslim now a Hindu....God Dwells with Us, in Us, Around us, Carlton Pearson
Couple Skills: Making Your Relationship Work, McKay, Fanning, Paleg (it actually works quite well but I'd like it to stay that way)
His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair Proof Marriage, William Harley (see above)
The Proud Villeins, Valeria Anand
The Guinea Pig Diaries: My Life as an Experient, AJ Jacobs

3 comments:

  1. I have not read this book! But the title is beautiful! "God is not a Christian nor a Jew nor a Muslim now a Hindu....God Dwells with Us, in Us, Around us, Carlton Pearson"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friends of mine just set me up with a site called goodreads. Its a social networking site and you can make a list there of books you want to read, as well as rate and review books that you have read. This may also work better than you scraps of paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that particular one, but AJ Jacobs makes me laugh out loud. I read the one where he reads the entire Encyclopedia. Really good.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you all makes my day!