Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Beach

We just got back from a week on the beach in Fort Morgan, Alabama. It was the most amount of time I've had off work since.....2008. I only took 2 days off work for my wedding, so having a whole week to relax has been heaven. AND Monday is a holiday so I'm off work for that too!


This is where we lazed out big time.

My sister's dog would have nothing to do with any ocean.


Mary and Ryan constructed several epic sandcastles.


We also outlet shopped, boogie boarded and got TAN. How did I fill the rest of my time?


And lots of it.


It was to die for!

I am so fortunate.


(Aren't I the runt of the litter?)

We were ready to get home and see these guys though:

Next travel goal: Honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you all makes my day!