Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busted

You guys, this blog has been broken for like a month or more! I couldn't figure out how to fix it (it looked like Google had removed it for some reason?), and then I checked today and it's BACK!

Not that you've missed much. I'm boring.

But! Our puppies are getting so big, we had a huge group of friends down for a weekend, we're going to the beach on Saturday, and I have quilts to show you. Also I figured out how to make delicious frozen yogurt with Greek yogurt and fruit so in my mind-100% guilt free. Oh and I went to a wedding last week that had Chiavari chairs! And they were everything I thought they'd be. And I've been lifting weights so I'm working on a set of guns.

I've missed you guys!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you'd gotten off to! Glad to hear things are going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the bummer about Blogger, and Wordpress.org You don't have any control over your content. I'd recommend going self hosted.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you all makes my day!